Richland Creek Sports - Flag Football and Cheer
Richland Creek Sports is excited to offer our upcoming Flag Football and Cheer season. Playing football with Richland Creek Sports is not only fun your child, but a great fit for your family! Our kids flag football and cheer programs conveniently fit into your family’s busy schedule with no travel teams and just a one-hour practice and one-hour game each week. Our practices and games will be high-energy and centered around developing the athlete as a whole person.
Coaches use practices and games to teach and build football skills while making sure the kids have fun. Kids will also learn teamwork and build self-esteem in our leagues making for a positive sports experience.
- $60 per child
Orientation / Evaluation
- Tuesday, July 31st, from 6:00 - 7:00pm or Thursday, August 2nd, from 6:00 - 7:00pm
Practices / Games
- Practices :: Tuesdays or Thursdays from 6:00 - 7:00PM on the lower field at Richland Creek Community Church
- Games :: Saturdays beginning with our K5 division at 9:00AM with all subsequent games beginning on the hour
- First Practice:: Practices begin on the week of 8/20/2018
- Season Opener:: 9/1/2018
- Awards Celebration:: 10/26/2018 at 6:30PM
Football Divisions (Based on the 2018-2019 School Year)
ALL FOOTBALL DIVISIONS ARE CO-ED
- 1st/2nd Grade
- 3rd/4th Grade
(subject to change based on amount of kids signed up in each grade)
- If a child is more athletically advanced, he/she may request to "play up" in an older division. Requests must be approved by Tylor Warlop. Children will not be allowed to "play down" in a younger group.